Version 4.2 is mainly a bug fix release.
A bug in proxying H.239 connections through NAT has been fixes as well
as a number of possible crashes and a few other small bugs.
The main functional change is that GnuGk's old NAT traversal method is
now disabled by default. Everybody should use H.460.x. If you want keep
using the old NAT traversal method, you can re-enable it with
You can download the new version from
Please see the full change log below.
Changes from 4.1 to 4.2
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix H.239 forwarding issue in call where only one side uses H.460.19
- BUGFIX(configure.in) make sure LUA test fails for versions below 5.2
- BUGFIX(gkh235.cxx) small fix with password auth
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) apply codec filtering also to receiveAndTransmit capabilities
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix crash in RTP multiplexing
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix crash when using H.245 tunneling translation
- BUGFIX(gk.cxx) fix shutdown on NetBSD 7
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix compile on NetBSD 7
- new switch: [RoutedMode] FilterVideoFastUpdatePicture= to reduce the number of update requests from endpoints
- disable SSLv3 when using TLS
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix crash in call cleanup
- support ON and OFF event in LuaAcct
- BUGFIX(sqlacct.*) implement ON and OFF event as documented
- new switches [RoutedMode] EnableGnuGkNATTraversal=1 and [Endpoint] EnableGnuGkNATTraversal=1 to keep GnuGk's old NAT traversal method enabled